If you join our highly skilled team within our Dove Holes office and workshops, you’ll contribute to producing some of the finest bespoke high quality plaques, bandstands, shelters and restorations produced in the UK and overseas customers.
From small local parish councils to large multinationals, we help companies to restore and commemorate our heritage or simply help people find their way!
What we’ll offer you is a job where rarely one day is the same, with competitive pay, paid annual leave and a company pension. You’ll also receive ongoing guidance and opportunities for personal development and progression.
06/07/2021 – Experienced Metalworker
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is open to meeting new challenges. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing environment, can precisely follow drawings and can contribute positively to our continuous improvement.
- Experienced with MIG welding and fabrication.
- Experience of working with aluminium is desirable, but not essential for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years Fabrication experience is required &/or relevant qualifications.
- CSCS cards are an advantage – especially steel erection or similar.
Please see the full job advert HERE
06/07/2021 – Graduate Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is open to meeting new challenges. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate and have either a Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree background. You will need to both precisely follow drawings, create new designs and positively contribute to our continuous improvement.
- Experienced with Solidworks and/or Autocad CAD packages.
- Ability to translate client design requirements into concept drawings for quotations and design drawings for manufacture.
Please contact us with your details.
Please feel free to send us your C.V. (or complete the application form) and we will be pleased to keep your details on record should further opportunities open up.
Please check back soon!